Monday, August 25, 2008

laff for a while

Santa apni girl friend ko I Luv U kehta hai aur gir jata hai.

Gal: Yeh kya kar rahe ho?Santa: I’m falling in love

A man to Santa: Aao ji chess khelein

Santa: Tu chal mein sports shoes pehen kar aaya

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?

Santa: Tipu’s skeleton.Tourist: Whose that smaller skeleton next to it?

Santa: That was Tipu’s skeleton when he was child

Banta: U cheated me.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.

Banta: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says This is allIndiaRadio!

SARDAR’S BIRTHDAY..
Sardar went for an interview, The question was when is your birthday?
Sardar: 19th january.
Interviewer: which year?
Sardar: Nonsense..Every Year.


Santa: Today is Sunday & I wanna njoy, so I bought 3 movie tickets

Jeeto: Why 3?

Santa: For you and your parents

Boss : Where were you born ?

sardar : Punjab.

Boss : which part ?

sardar : Kya which part ? Whole body born in punjab

No comments: